Valspar Automotive Introduces DeBeer Mysterious Colours
MINNEAPOLIS — Valspar Automotive is excited to introduce an advanced technology in the world of automotive OEM colour matching: DeBeer Mysterious Colours.
Automotive OEMs are using more advanced paint technologies, and DeBeer Refinish continues to be on the cutting edge of colour matching. DeBeer Mysterious Colours offer state-of-the-art technology through colour-shifting pigments, which replicate these modern OEM paint effects.
DeBeer Mysterious Colours work as a complementing additive to your existing DeBeer Refinish products, including WaterBase 900+ and BeroBase 500 series.
"Valspar Automotive prides itself on color technology. These additives, which are very
limited use, offer top quality color matching for some of the most challenging colors on
the market today."
- Pete Willman, General Manager of Valspar Automotive North America.
- DeBeer Mysterious Colours are currently available in five liquid colour additives:
- 59-13 Shifts from Warm Green to Warm Red
- 59-14 Shifts from Light Green to Bright Blue
- 59-11 Shifts from Violet to Green
- 59-12 Shifts from Blue/Green to Pink
- 59-15 Shifts from Russet Red to Green/Yellow