DEBEER 900 WATERBORNE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
This DeBeer 900 Waterborne Product Knowledge course is designed for Jobber counter and sales employees, warehouse distributor staff, vocational students, and Valspar Brands employees who desire better technical knowledge of DeBeer 900 systems. Classroom study will cover procedures and theory, while lab work will be practical. Best practices will be stressed during this continuing education event to keep these students updated and on the right track concerning repair procedures
Students completing this course will be able to:
- Identify safety procedures and equipment
- Identify OEM color formulations to ensure the best repair
- Demonstrate proper procedure for restoring corrosion protection
- Demonstrate proper application and blending procedures for DeBeer 900 systems
- Identify production recommendations
- Identify best demonstrated practices
DURATION: 2 days
HOURS: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
MEALS: Lunch will be provided each day
MATERIAL: All class participants will receive personal safety equipment and product training materials for use and future reference.
ACCREDITATION: CASE NATEF. Instructor recognition by certificate is awarded upon satisfactory participation.