Valspar Industrial Mix (VIM) Painter Certification
This Valspar Industrial Mix (VIM) Painter Certification Training course is designed to introduce shop personnel to this product line. This is the only course which will certify painters for our Valspar Industrial Mix System. The program will be divided between classroom time and application time. Students will be provided with instructions for the proper application and usage of the Valspar Industrial Mix System. The objective is to improve production targets and maintain the highest quality repair.
Students completing this course will be able to:
- Identify dangerous chemicals, select and properly use appropriate safety equipment
- Identify gun cleaning procedures and properly dispose of any waste products
- Demonstrate selection and application of primers, sealers, basecoats, and clearcoats
- Demonstrate proper set-up and usage of spray equipment
- Demonstrate formula retrieval, mixing and spraying of the VIM System
- Demonstrate proper application procedures
- Demonstrate application of two-tone layouts and clearcoat
DURATION: 2 days
HOURS: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
MEALS: Lunch will be provided each day
MATERIAL: All class participants will receive personal safety equipment and product training materials for use and future reference.
ACCREDITATION: CASE NATEF
Instructor recognition by certificate is awarded upon satisfactory participation.