Debeer 500 Painter Certification
DeBeer 500 Training is designed to introduce shop personnel to this product line. This is the only course which will certify painters for our DeBeer 500 System. The program will be divided between classroom time and application time. Students will be provided with instructions for the proper application and usage of DeBeer 500 System. The objective is to improve production targets and maintain the highest quality repair.
Students completing this course will be able to:
- Identify safety procedures and equipment
- Identify gun cleaning procedures and properly dispose of any waste products
- Demonstrate selection and application of primers, sealers, base coats / clear coats
- Demonstrate proper set-up and usage of spray equipment
- Demonstrate formula retrieval, mixing and spraying of the DeBeer 500 System
- Demonstrate proper application and blending procedures
- Demonstrate application of clearcoat to achieve desired finish quality
DURATION: 2 days
HOURS: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
MEALS: Lunch will be provided each day
MATERIAL: All class participants will receive personal safety equipment and product training materials for use and future reference.
ACCREDITATION: This training is approved through CASE NATEF and the I-CAR
Industry Training alliance program and as such, qualifies each participant to apply for 13 I-CAR credit hours.
I-CAR Code: VRPM-00002