DEBEER 900 WATERBORNE COLOR ADJUSTMENT
This DeBeer 900 Waterborne Color Adjustment course is designed for the refinish technicians or paint specialists requiring proficiency in color theory, color mixing and color adjustment. The goal of this course is to improve color adjustment skills related to improving production targets and produce the most customer pleasing repairs.
Students completing this course will be able to:
- Identify safety procedures and equipment
- Identify OEM color formulations to ensure the best repair
- Demonstrate color tools and retrieval systems
- Identify the elements of color theory
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze a formula
- Identify how different light sources impact color
- Demonstrate the proper procedure for color verification
- Demonstrate the proper procedure for adjusting metallic and solid colors
DURATION: 2 days
HOURS: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
MEALS: Lunch will be provided each day
MATERIAL: All class participants will receive personal safety equipment and product training materials for use and future reference.
ACCREDITATION: This training is approved through CASE NATEF and the I-CAR Industry Training alliance program and as such, qualifies each participant to apply for 13 I-CAR credit hours. I-CAR Code: VRPM-00004