Octoral Eco Plus Product Knowledge Course
This Octoral Eco Plus Product Knowledge course is designed for jobber counter and sales employees, warehouse distributor staff, vocational students, and Valspar Brands employees who desire better product knowledge of Eco Plus systems. Classroom study will cover procedures and theory, while lab work will be practical. Best practices will be stressed during this continuing education event to keep these students updated and on the right track concerning repair procedures.
Students completing this course will be able to:
- Identify safety procedures and equipment
- Identify OEM color formulations to ensure the best repair
- Demonstrate proper procedure for restoring corrosion protection
- Demonstrate proper application and blending procedures for Eco Plus systems
- Identify production recommendations
- Identify best demonstrated practices
DURATION: 2 days
HOURS: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
MEALS: Lunch will be provided each day
MATERIAL: All class participants will receive personal safety equipment and product training materials for use and future reference.
ACCREDITATION: CASE NATEF
Instructor recognition by certificate is awarded upon satisfactory participation